Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Smokers N Society - Real Reviews (Serra Dispensary)








Serra is a cool spot we've hit up a few times in Downtown Portland.  This time we were there Labor Day weekend and I ran across some $4 grams.  I'm a quality budget shopper lol.  However I will pay more if the price is right and it's fire.  

Anyway I like Serra.  Their store has that clean, casual type of modern chic vibe to it.  Plus they give you your
product in this cute little bag.  Makes you feel like you just left a cannabis boutique 😉.

Okay now back to the weed.  I got some ish called "Golden Lemons". The bud is in between hard, but still has a little of it's moisture so it isn't all dried out.  I like it like that because that real dry weed crumbles up and before you know it you got a bag full of shake.  The smell is alright overall.  Once you break it open you get a stronger scent.  Smokes pretty good out my pipe and overall it does the job.  It also gave me the munchies, especially during that morning wake and bake :)!


Overall I would suggest checking "Serra" out. 

Overall Product Rating: 3.5
Overall Store Rating:  4











Real Reviews - Product Rating:  😎
5 = That Kill Kill
4 = Fire
3 = Smokable
2 = Bammer
1 = WTF? I'm not co-signing this!


No comments:

Post a Comment