Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Rollin Dirty - Real Reviews II


Here is what some of the community and members of the Smokers Society are saying about Rollin' Dirty Rolling Papers:




I love Rollin' Dirty cause it's smooth and it burns real slow!  ~KeOne206 

KeOne206 lives in Washington state. 




I'm not usually a joint roller, but I like using these Rollin Dirty rolling papers. It's longer than other papers I have seen, and the papers don't burn out as much. I can taste the marijuana more smoking with these. Overall I like the product and will use these papers again on many smoke sessions.  ~Michelle Luvly

Michelle Luvly lives in Georgia state. 






G3Mz is from Brooklyn, New York but currently lives in Pennsylvania.   


Are you #RollinDirty?  Rollin Dirty (100% Pure Hemp) rolling papers now available at www.RollinDirty.bigcartel.com


No comments:

Post a Comment