Friday, November 20, 2015

I AM ROYALTY Model Search - Seattle area

Smokers Society & I AM ROYALTY Present....the I AM ROYALTY Model Search
What: Local Model Search - Promotional Promo Shoot
When: December 12, 2015
Where: Seattle (exact location TBA)
Time:  TBA 



Your I AM ROYALTY Experience will include:
  • Informal Photo-shoot
  • T-shirt and/or Promo Material
  • Magazine and/or Calendar Feature
  • Opportunity to be the next I AM ROYALTY Model (open to both models & artists)

How to reserve your spot:

Please contact us via www.SmokersSociety.org or hit us up on twitter/instagram @SmokersNSociety for more info!

*Please note that you must be at least 21+ to work any 420 friendly events!
 


Need help planning a 420 inspired get away, gathering or private event?  Contact the Smokers Society for a free consultation!   Visit www.SmokersSociety.org or hit us up on twitter @SmokersNSociety for more info!